Welcome to Photographing Hope! I am an independent Photograher who works in the DFW, Texas area. I work in three different "areas" of photography:

Family, which includes Family photos, children, infant, and maternity.

Anytime, which is exactly like it sounds, anytime, any place, any reason, a good example of these are Senior Photos, and

Small Events, which include, small weddings, engagements, bridals, and events - such as parties, fundraisers, socials.

I really enjoy outdoors and on location photoshoots. I feel that they better capture the moment and the personalities of the people in the pictures. And that really is the point of pictures, capturing the essence of those involved.

September 8, 2009

Senior Special!

Hey Seniors!  If you still need your Senior Photos let me know!  I am running a special until the end of September.  For $200, you can get a 1.5 hour photoshoot in a location that matches YOUR personality, as many outfit changes as you want, and a minimum of 15 photos on a DVD!  Give me a quick call or shoot me an e-mail!  Since I don't have many pictures of up yet if you want to see examples of other photos that I have done let me know!  I am always happy to talk to you about what you're looking for and what you would like!

And because every post is better with a photo here is a sneak peak at an Engagement Session that late last year. 

Diana & Bobby Engagement

No comments:

Post a Comment