Welcome to Photographing Hope! I am an independent Photograher who works in the DFW, Texas area. I work in three different "areas" of photography:

Family, which includes Family photos, children, infant, and maternity.

Anytime, which is exactly like it sounds, anytime, any place, any reason, a good example of these are Senior Photos, and

Small Events, which include, small weddings, engagements, bridals, and events - such as parties, fundraisers, socials.

I really enjoy outdoors and on location photoshoots. I feel that they better capture the moment and the personalities of the people in the pictures. And that really is the point of pictures, capturing the essence of those involved.

September 14, 2009

Inspiration is everywhere

As someone who loves to take photos of anything, not just people, I find inspiration everywhere I go. The following pictures are from a car show in Lakeland, Florida in October 2008. I love older cars.


No comments:

Post a Comment